If you want to Use a Webcam with OBS Studio, Well here i show you how to Use a Webcam just follow the steps.
How to Use a Webcam with your OBS Studio
1. Create your first scene. Click on the “Add” (+) button under the Scenes area.
2. Enter a name for the scene.
3. Add a source to your scene. Since you’re using a webcam, select “Video Capture Device.”
4.Choose whether to create a new video capture device or use an existing one.
5. Choose the actual webcam you’re using to capture your video.
6. You’re webcam is set! But, don’t forget, you need to set up your audio as well using the Audio Settings option.
Note: This VU meter appears once you’ve successfully set up your audio.